- Depleted Uranium (DU) Castings up to 6,000 lbs.
- Rolled DU Plate, Sheet & Foil
- Machined DU Components (tight tolerances, clad in stainless steel, aluminum or painted for safe handling & storage)
- Radioactive Transportation Casks
- Uranyl Nitrate
- DU Oxide
- Toll Rolling of Plates & Sheets from a Variety of Specialty Metals
MSC provides the only depleted uranium rolling mill for commercial use in the United States. All of our work is performed under a Radioactive Material Operating Licensing—issued by the State of Tennessee, under NRC guidelines. We also provide a controlled work area that is continuously monitored to ensure that any airborne dust or particles are removed.
DU Recycling Services
MSC has the capability to take your unwanted depleted uranium and transform it into useful Depleted Uranium Products.
- Industrial Radiographic Shields
- Medical Isotope Transportation Shields
- Products for Energy & Physics Research